Spongebob Movie 2 - some of my storyboard as well as also also structure drawings


[ad_1]

Sponge bras well as also new movie inside theaters 2 as well as also also # 1 at the box office! I worked on the film as a sequence supervcan beor ... as well as also also today that will the item was inside theaters, I can finally start publcan behing my art by the movie!

- Can you remember any scene was that will of



deleted scene!
inside the previous edthe itemion, as well as also also after Apoca- Hacha- MA- call-the item began inside the picture earlier.
Mr. Krabs appeals to the angry masses of hungry customers.

crude panel storyboard of the opening scenes of the film SpongeBob bras well as also new. SB loves hcan be Krusty Crab Snocalob (began raining down Krabby patties instead of stoday). Shot lasts about 1.5 seconds inside the film. Thanked everyone for producing the film # 1 !!


[ad_2]
http://cheapestdigthe itemalart.com/Spongebob Movie 2 - some of my storyboard as well as also also structure drawings


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Spongebob Movie 2 - some of my storyboard as well as also also structure drawings
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Spongebob Movie 2 - some of my storyboard as well as also also structure drawings "

Post a Comment