{} Ellen Hutson mix the item challenge


[ad_1]

{} Ellen Hutson mix the item challenge


Have you heard in which Ellen Hutson hosts challenges once every two weeks on the blog? We are inside the last four days of the inaugural challenge, which requires the basics before mixing the product wthe itemh the product champion Ellen Arts! You can check the details along wthe itemh connect inside the classroom.


I combine hello gorgeous stamps along wthe itemh diamonds group die of You Rock wthe itemh Spring Branch die Hero Arts. I trimmed one diamond to create a modest bud. Now to see which friend to send this actually. ;)


I watercoloured branches by leaving cuts die inside the negative plate along wthe itemh only blotting inks intensthe itemy wthe itemh a modest brush. I used my heat tool to speed up the drying process, along wthe itemh coating the leaves first, followed by the branches.


modest along wthe itemh micro glue dots used in adhering to the diamond stock along wthe itemh securthe itemies to the automobiled. I also used the glue pen Zig modest branches along the right edge of the automobiled. I used mini clothespins to hold the pieces in place while the glue dried.


I wis actuallyh I could play along for a chance to win a $ 50 gift certificate for Ellen Hutson! Maybe a lthe itemtle shopping for future challenges? . Hee

Sources:


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {} Ellen Hutson mix the item challenge
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {} Ellen Hutson mix the item challenge "

Post a Comment