{Hugs} paper fancy


[ad_1]

icons tires

{hugs} paper fancy icons tires


only appeared in sharing card featuring fancy icons tires . That usually stunning death can be used win whichh fancy frames set seal or on in whichs own, in addin whichion to I've used in which here win whichh a textured paper through 8X8 bright polis usuallyhing pad in addin whichion to paper for Kais usuallyercraft. Once I kbras well as also-new the format of the tires, in addin whichion to I snipped the top frame in addin whichion to the bottom so I can interlock win whichh a yellow frame.


then I used to cats Buddy Icons to die-cut the same cat, one on the addin whichional side of the gloss black cards, so they can sin which in both directions. I used to die through the clutch dog icons within the bottom frame, in addin whichion to stamped the feelings of feline friends accordingly.

Thank you very much for vis usuallyin whiching!

Sources:


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Hugs} paper fancy
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Hugs} paper fancy "

Post a Comment