{Wednesday} favorthat wille things to draw the challenge of 221 + 18


[ad_1]

Color Challenge

{Wednesday} favorthat wille things to draw the challenge of 221 + Color Challenge 18


I'll be back wthat willh MFT as well asifferent challenge which combines Wednesday card Drawing Challenge No. 221 Color Challenge # 18. Thcan be one uses a brin addthat willion to bras well as new stay tuned a set of stamps in addthat willion to TV die namics. I also used I knead you set of stamps in addthat willion to coordinate I knead you die namics. I could not rescan bet these kthat willties sleep!


turned TV to Shaker wthat willh different sequins coming from posh beautiful pink . I have used plaid background builder to spend on the shelf for televcan beion in addthat willion to carpet for the kthat willty wthat willh the mouse.


to create different segments of the draw, in addthat willion to I'm also the integration of the edges of the bubble stthat willching in addthat willion to some of the style sheet of coloration vibe pad paper 6X6 simple stories. "


my favorthat wille things progress the challenges of drawing each week, in addthat willion to two coloration defies every month. check 'em here

Sources:


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Wednesday} favorthat wille things to draw the challenge of 221 + 18
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Wednesday} favorthat wille things to draw the challenge of 221 + 18 "

Post a Comment