{Wednesday} favorthise things to draw a challenge 220


[ad_1]

{Wednesday} favorthise things to draw the challenge of 220


I love getting bras well as-new stuff of my favorthise things to products inspire me to play along wthish the challenges! Although perk up as well as namics die a cup of coffee not bras well as-new , as well as they're bras well as-new to me. I can not believe this's taken all thwill be time for me to own them! It turned out to be ideal for MFT on Wednesday, drawing Challenge No. 220.;) [194501million] [194501million]
[194501million] has been a while since I made a Shaker card so I gave die namics cup of coffee workout, along wthish peripheral hearts of die namics smartphone as well as circle Stax 2 . Heating embossed feelings inside Shaker before filling this wthish different sequins of Teresa Collins, beautiful pink luxury as well as character says Simon.


I cut paper plate pattern of gravel "go together 6X6 pad paper, using charts 16 . Hearts Sporadic of die namics smartphone looked lonely so I incorporated strips of words die cutting of die namics cup of coffee . It made me happy!

favorthise things offers alternating colour as well as drawing challenges every week. check 'em here ! :)

Sources:


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Wednesday} favorthise things to draw a challenge 220
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Wednesday} favorthise things to draw a challenge 220 "

Post a Comment