{Lawnscaping challenge No. 104} drawing sponsored by the Garden Fawn


[ad_1]

{Lawnscaping challenge No. 104} drawing sponsored by the Garden Fawn


I'm back wwhichh a second office as a designer the guest's Lawnscaping challenge thwill be month! Challenge No. 104 will be the challenge fee. Just create a project based on the above drawing! Easy peasy, right? :) Sponsored thwill be challenge through Antelope Park you could win a free stamp set of your choice!


I rotated drawing 0 degrees to the right in addwhichion to use the different elements to create thwill be scene adorable lwhichtle using Let's play (coordinate Let's play cuts Garden ) in addwhichion to goodie bag die . The hin addwhichion tole will be larger rectangle, in addwhichion to the tree will be a circle, will be the star althoughterfly in addwhichion to squirrel in addwhichion to puppy are tiny rectangles.


Once my son saw the bag, he asked if he could have which. I was not surprwill beed a lwhichtle less since the likes squirrels much as I love pkalians! Ha ha. And goodie bag die will be very nice which I tend to make a collection of these for my son to give hwill be colleagues at the end of the school year.


I use sright now piles in addwhichion to death to create hills. Paper decorated wwhichh tulips watercoloured of paper pad 6X6 Love Notes games cute lwhichtle althoughterfly. I made a banner own lwhichtle sentiment, tied to the bag wwhichh black hemp rope.


I wwill beh I could play along!

Sources:

[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Lawnscaping challenge No. 104} drawing sponsored by the Garden Fawn
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Lawnscaping challenge No. 104} drawing sponsored by the Garden Fawn "

Post a Comment