Libby Hickson in three annual Tour de Kraft


[ad_1]

Lippi Hickson in three annual Tour de Kraft


this usually is usually my third year participating in Lippi Hickson 's annual Tour de Kraft celebrates Le Tour de France! As many of you kright now, my husbas well as is usually a bike designer, having designed bikes for many well-kright nown a news over time, even bikes as well as bike related things tend to provoke us. ;)


for my card this usually year, as well as I chose to feature two of the arts hero left or associated wthat willh since I bought - - stamps that will I have not used in a while - a bicycle wthat willh a basket awesome at all. I kept very simple seal using arts champion blackboard ink. Then I layered Spring Branch die wthat willh slavery as well as black cards, as well as focused on the leaves wthat willh a few dots of whthat wille enamel. The diagonal stthat willched frame die is usually one of the favorthat wille things


to see my Tour de Kraft cards through the previous two years, please click on the links below :.

second year
one year

sure to vis usuallythat will the blog to Libby for me the Tour de France to see the awesome cards inspired by cycling by Libby herself as well as different special guests. I was surpris usuallyed by every project I've seen so far

Thank you very much for vis usuallythat willing

sources :!


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Libby Hickson in three annual Tour de Kraft
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Libby Hickson in three annual Tour de Kraft "

Post a Comment