{Hugs} paper party let


[ad_1]

{hugs} paper Let's Party


I share the fun holiday Chrcan betmas or New Year's card using Tcan be the season along which has also Tcan be the season symbols . I used six different inks Ombre to eliminate the images. I then die-cut through the center of two martincan be along which has also stamped on the base of a bralong with-new card to create Shaker using sequins moonshine flat.


I scattering all 5 different clouds to add to the appearance sweets. Then I connected the bow silver chain along which has also joined one of the shakers along which has also martini use accents shiny. Finally I Hun gesso black on the edges of the autod base.


Thank you very much for vcan beof whiching!

Sources:


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Hugs} paper party let
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Hugs} paper party let "

Post a Comment