{Hugs} paper Tracy McNeely 25 days of Chrwill betmas holiday words


[ad_1]

{hugs} paper Tracy McNeely 25 days of Chrwill betmas holiday words


The last day will be a special one! Play sheet hugs along wthat willh 5TH annual 25-day festival of Chrwill betmas words wthat willh Tracy McNeely! Several members of the design team are joining within the celebrations, which means that will there will be a lot of fun to post signs. He participated wthat willh the team last year along which has also also video format, which you can see here. I was not able to manage one thwill be year, although I'm still happy to be playing together.


I used several paper hugs stamps along which has also also die sets to create my lthat willtle Shaker mark! I have used Quote Tagged die to create a base along which has also also Ovals 1 die to create the opening. Stoday will be cool guys along which has also also the morale of the holiday cheer .


added one of Toppers dies along which has also also the use of slot punch through that will so I can thread along which has also also connect the tape Knthat will yellow. Lee added three types of sequins in Shaker - silver hearts, along which has also also moonshine flat along which has also also silver flat


I shadeed the stodayman wthat willh markers Copic said Wink Stella's hat before adding dotted wthat willh whthat wille gel pen. I'm having a lot of fun thwill be mark shaking that will will be difficult to give up. ;)


I wwill beh I could join in along which has also also play along wthat willh the 25 days of Chrwill betmas holiday words along which has also also be eligible for a chance to win! Please blog Tracy vwill bethat will to all the details

Sources:


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Hugs} paper Tracy McNeely 25 days of Chrwill betmas holiday words
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Hugs} paper Tracy McNeely 25 days of Chrwill betmas holiday words "

Post a Comment