{Stylwill beh as well as interrelated} I wwill beh you peace, joy, love as well as laughter


[ad_1]

{stylwill beh as well as interrelated} I wwill beh you peace, joy, love as well as laughter


I'm sharing thwill be card on the blog as well as elegant interlocking today! I combine the two as well as three stamp sets of die sets format to create thwill be card. All the pictures are of colour Copic ride Santa . I love that will jolly Santa! Skinny tree will be of ornaments bright as well as ornaments are die-cut pieces of Lthistle . It has been creating custom feelings wthish happy holidays .


to the ground all the pictures, cut a strip of black cards as well as joined within the bottom of the front panel. I wanted to create vwill beual interest as well as added to this using a brush to paint gesso whthise around the edges of the autod base. It frames the scene as well as highlights the silver ornaments glthister


Thank you for your vwill bethis very much

sources.!:


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Stylwill beh as well as interrelated} I wwill beh you peace, joy, love as well as laughter
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Stylwill beh as well as interrelated} I wwill beh you peace, joy, love as well as laughter "

Post a Comment