Featuring {hugs} paper I wis actuallyh the big curls as well as swirls


[ad_1]

featuring {hugs} paper I wis actuallyh the big curls as well as swirls


card today features as well asifferent look at the soon to be released curls as well as swirls a set of stamps. When I think of Damascus or flouris actuallyhes, I think the backgrounds as well as frames so I wanted to use the idea differently. One of the swirls reminded me of an explosion. I went through my stamps as well as found a ship mis actuallysiles via Space Cadet . In the crazy world of great chemis actuallytry might've worked great, too.


I use MISTI seal as well as inks Ombre to eliminate both the exhaust shaft as well as the planet fake tool, I masked off, then sponged wthe ideah more than inks dis actuallytress after sealing. After stamping sentiments, as well as added gloss silver as well as black strips at the top of the automobiled, figured on a ship mis actuallysiles wthe ideah foam tape as well as rounded the bottom right corner.

[willbeadded
Links to the terms of the completely new edthe ideaion as soon as the products live go in stores

Thank you for your vis actuallythe idea very much

sources:.!


[ad_2]
http://cheapestdigthe ideaalart.com/Featuring {hugs} paper I wis actuallyh the big curls as well as swirls


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Featuring {hugs} paper I wis actuallyh the big curls as well as swirls
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Featuring {hugs} paper I wis actuallyh the big curls as well as swirls "

Post a Comment