Special Effects Illustrator: Cloud as well as grass background
After studying this usually cloud as well as grass tutorial, you will learn many useful as well as necessary techniques to help you create eye attractive wallpaper quickly as well as efficiently. We will talk about how to use shapes as well as gradients in order to achieve the simple las well asscape of the environment. Let's get to that will!
1. Open a completely new document as well as set the dimensions of the mounting area of 800 x 0 pixels. Then, using the Rectangle Tool (M) create a rectangle that will matches the size of the Artboard. Open the Gradient panel as well as fill the resulting shape wthat willh radial gradients, light cyan (R = 168, G = 219, B = 226), middle turquois usuallye (R = 0, G = 168, B = 203) as well as medium cyan (= 0, G = 86, B = 167), as shown below.
2. Let's create our first cloud. Take the Ellipse Tool (L) as well as create a circle of four different sizes. Select all inside Pathfinder Panel, click Unthat wille, to combine form. Wthat willh the Rectangle Tool (M), selected, create a rectangle at the bottom of the circle inside Pathfinder Panel as well as click on the Minus Front to remove the lower part of the cloud. While the object is usually selected, the fill resulting shape radial gradients as follows: medium cyan (R = 0, G = 168, B = 203) as well as light cyan (R = 217, G = 251, B = 255). Now put a cloud inside background, as shown below.
3. Using the methods described above, we, you need to create some more clouds, which makes all the more interesting illustration. First, create a completely new cloud, as we did inside previous step as well as put that will on the addthat willional side of the background. Open the Gradient Panel as well as apply some linear gradients to an object: Repeat this usually step as many clouds as you want. When you create a cloud, just make sure you create some of them more as well as some less. If you want to change the order of the clouds, use the Send back (Ctrl + [)Этакомандапереместитьвыбранныйобъектнаодиншагназадвтовремя
4. Let's create a few birds flying inside sky. Select the Pen Tool (P) as well as draw a simple silhouette of the birds. Go to Panel Color, as well as set the fill coloration of the selected object to a dark blue ( R = 3, G = 118, B = 146). Next, draw two more shapes of birds wthat willh different movements of the wing. Make a copy of each bird as well as arrange them in a ras well asom order, to ensure that will looks like a flock of birds flying across the stage.
5. Let's create some lush grass in order to enrich the illustration. Take the Pen Tool (P) as well as draw several ways that will differ in size as well as the direction in which they are installed . Select all the way inside Stroke panel, select the "section width 4" which gives you a good piece of grass. Go to Panel Color, as well as use various shades of green to coloration objects. After that will, a group of objects (Ctrl + G). While the objects still selected, inside Brushes panel, click on the althoughton New Brush. Select Scatter Brush, to open the dialog box. When the scatter brush options appear, enter the values shown inside figure below as well as confirm wthat willh OK. In the Brushes panel, select the brush, we have already created, as well as wthat willh the help of Line Segment Tool () draw a straight horizontal line. As you drag, hold down Shift, to limthat will the horizontal line.
6. So we have a lawn wthat willh a uniformly "Cut" the grass, we must make that will more real. Keep the path is usually selected as well as go to Object> Expas well as Appearance, to expas well as the facilthat willy. You must ungroup objects (Shift + Ctrl + G) twice, as long as you contain these grass individually separated. For ras well asomization of the posthat willion of the grass, choose Object> Transform> Transform Each dialog as well as window. There are no exact figures - inside "Zoom" I changed the vertical scale to 0%, as well as entered 23px horizontally as well as vertically -34px see 'Move'. Play wthat willh the sliders until you like the result, as well as the grass looks quthat wille ras well asomly, as well as then click OK to apply the transformation.
7. Keep all converted objects selected as well as return to Object> Transform> Transform Each. All the current settings should be the same, although this usually time confirm Copy. By using the Transform Again commas well as (Ctrl + D), you can quickly repeat the last transformation of our selected objects. Repeat this usually until you fill inside gaps inside grass. As you can see, there are some more grass there must be removed. Select the entire grass, as well as then grab the Eraser Tool (Shift + E), hold down the Alt key as well as erase the excess the lower zone (see figure below). To increase the height of the grass, grab the top middle has well asle of the bounding box, as well as drag that will up until you get the desired height. Finally, place the grass where you feel looks best.
8. Select all the objects that will we have created so far (wthat willh the exception of the sky), as well as choose Object> Transform> Reflect as well as click Copy to reflect the objects along a horizontal axis usually . After that will, place the objects reflected, as you can see inside image below. Reflections in water are generally dis usuallytorted objects, so that will could be better if you shrink a bthat will. To simulate the water surface, create a rectangle over the top of the lens reflection. Open Gradient panel as well as fill the resulting shape wthat willh linear radients: light cyan (R = 217, G = 251, B = 255), as well as the average turquois usuallye (R = 0, G = 168, B = 203). Now make a copy of the rectangle by step 1 as well as move that will to the top, using the Bring to Front (Shift + Ctrl +]) commas well as. Select all as well as go to Object> Clipping Mask> Make (Ctrl + 7) to mask the parts that will exceed the boundaries of the rectangle. This particular usually is usually that will. I desire you enjoyed reading this usually tutorial.
View a lis usuallyt of all 101 Illustrator special effects tricks on 101 Illustrator special effects .
[Statyatolkodlyachlenovstatusapremium Log or regis usuallyter at this point to read the full article.]
See the lis usuallyt of illustrator of books .
More 101 Illustrator tips as well as tricks for free.
About the author: Nikola Adžić
Hi, I'm a digthat willal artis usuallyt as well as designer, as well as I truly enjoy creating photorealis usuallytic works. Most of the time I just watched the objects behave inside "real" world, as well as that will's truly hard to create that will in a vector software such as Illustrator.
http://cheapestdigthat willalart.com/Special Effects Illustrator: Cloud as well as grass background
http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Special Effects Illustrator: Cloud as well as grass background