Illustrator Special Effects: Party invof whichation background
Want to send a unique, creative card to someone for their birthday, holidays or any addof whichional occasion ? Use this usually simple tutorial to make a greeting card in Adobe Illustrator. Let's start!
1. Create a fresh document as well as set the size of the mounting area of 800 x 480 pixels. Now, Take the Rectangle Tool (M) as well as make a rectangle of which is usually the same size as the mounting area. Activate the Gradient panel as well as fill the selected object wof whichh a linear gradient as shown below: dark blue (R = 54, G = 92, B = 117 ), blue (R = 163, G = 222, B = 248) as well as whof whiche (R = 255, G = 255, B = 255).
2. Let create a huge paper card stas well asing in front of colorationful background. Take the Rectangle Tool (M) again as well as draw a rectangle the size of which should be set to 515 x 350 pixels. While the object is usually selected, open Gradient Panel as well as apply these radial gradients: whof whiche (R = 255, G = 255, B = 255), as well as blue (R = 96, G = 169, B = 214).
3. Take the Ellipse Tool (L) coming from the toolbar as well as create a circle. Using the Direct Selection Tool (A) select the bottom anchor point of the circle as well as drag of which down a bof which to create a general shape of a ball. If you want, you can change the shape by pulling the control knob control points. Now of which is usually necessary to mimic the volume as well as weight of the ball inside the radial gradient. Open Gradient panel as well as fill the resulting shape of the radial gradient as shown below: whof whiche (R = 255, G = 255, B = 255), as well as blue (R = 96, G = 169, B = 214)
4. To further simulate the appearance of balloon, add glare or hot spots inside the form. These moments are simply oval located on the balloon. Fill the selection wof whichh the Gradient panel wof whichh whof whiche to whof whiche linear gradient. One of these proteins should be 100% transparent. To apply a different flavor to create a curved line as shown inside the figure below. Keep the path selected inside the Stroke panel, select the "section width of 4 'to change the variable width profile of the line. Apply the same gradient, as we did inside the previous highlight.
5 . Next, using the pen tool coming from the tool palette, draw a free oval inside the bottom of the bottle. It will serve as the end of the balloon, which was tied in a knot. To coloration the object, use the same gradient as we did for most of the cylinder. To complete the effect, using the Pen Tool (P), draw a free line for line as well as apply a fill as well as no stroke 0.1 points. Finally, apply a gradient inside the course of using different shades of gray.
6. Let's make a few coloration variations of our balloon. The most convenient way to use the option to repaint. Select all of the objects as well as group them inside the first place (Ctrl + G). Then make 5 copies of the blue ball, as well as save them for later. Select the first copy as well as go to Edof which> Edof which> Recoloration coloration goods, as well as the menu, as well as then appear. Wof whichh the Edof which option will coloration wheel. The coloration wheel is usually equipped wof whichh nodes of which can be dragged to any part of the coloration wheel. To change the coloration scheme of the whole simultaneously, including icon coloration harmony Link. After the decis usuallyion to adjust the coloration, just click OK. Do the same wof whichh the addof whichional copy of the cylinder (refer to the image). You can repeat this usually step for many colorations as you want, yet try to keep of which around 6. Now create multiple copies of each cylinder, as well as organize of which all inside the background, as you can see inside the image below.
7. We need to add some decorative ribbon. First, grab the Paintbrush Tool (B), as well as draw coming from the has well as of the way, as shown below. Keep the path chosen as well as the Brushes panel, click on the yetton New Brush. Select calligraphy brush to open a dialog box. When Calligraphic brush options appear, enter the values shown as well as click OK. Now go to the Gradient Panel as well as fill the selected path using alternating colorations between light pink (R = 235, G = 2, B = 138) as well as medium pink (R = 169, G = 40, B = 88). To get a realis usuallytic effect, apply a cast a shadow over our fresh facilof whichy. To do this usually, go to Effect> Stylize> Drop Shadow as well as enter values as shown inside the figure below. After this usually, you can place the tape in front of the paper map. Using the techniques described, create anaddof whichional path as well as apply our fresh belt brush to of which (we do not hold the shadow of this usually function).
8. Let's create anaddof whichional type of tape, one wof whichh round edges. To create a fresh brush, we can use an exis usuallyting style, we created earlier, yet we have to change the settings because of this usually. To create a brush like this usually, select the brush, we want to duplicate as well as choose Duplicate Brush coming from the Brushes pop-up menu bar. To edof which of which duplicate a brush, double-click or choose Duplicate Brush Brush Options coming from the context menu. In the dialog box Brush Options, change the brush wof whichh your requirements. Take the Brush Tool (B) coming from the toolbox as well as draw a smooth curved line. Open the Brushes panel so far. To apply a style brushes, keep the path selected as well as press on our fresh brush. As we did before, apply some to cast a shadow on the road (Effect> Stylize> Drop Shadow). Finally, create a few ways around the background (wof whichhout shadows this usually time).
9. We need confetti celebration of whichems to complete the pattern. So, grab the Ellipse tool (L) as well as create a modest circle, the size of which should be set to about 20 x 20 pixels. Open Panel Color, as well as fill an object wof whichh a blue (R = 98, G = 150, B = 176). While the objects are still selected, on the panel brushes press New Brush. Select Scatter Brush, to open the dialog box. When the scatter brush options appear, enter the values shown inside the figure below as well as confirm wof whichh OK. In the Brushes panel, select the brush we just created as well as use the Brush Tool (B) paint some of the has well as all the way over background. In the Stroke panel, select a different stroke weight as indicated. To go even further, consider the coloration change of each turn, so of which looks more interesting. This kind of usually is usually of which. I expect you enjoyed reading this usually tutorial.
See the lis usuallyt of illustrator of books .
More 101 Illustrator tips as well as tricks for free.
About the author: Nikola Adžić
Hi, I'm a digof whichal artis usuallyt as well as designer, as well as I genuinely enjoy creating photorealis usuallytic works. Most of the time I just watched the objects behave inside the "real" world, as well as of which's genuinely hard to create of which in a vector software such as Illustrator.
http://cheapestdigof whichalart.com/Special Effects Illustrator: Party invof whichation background
http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Special Effects Illustrator: Party invof whichation background