Special Effects Illustrator: Water Dews on leaf background
In thcan be tutorial, I'll show you how to create a green design concept in Adobe Illustrator. You learn interesting methods how to use various tools symbolcan bem, Warp Tool, along wthe itemh a large Mesh Tool, to achieve a unique design. So, let's see how the item's done!
1. Open a fresh document along wthe itemh set the size of the mounting area of 700 x 420px. Let's create a clod of dirt inside the first place. Take the Ellipse Tool (L) by the toolbar along wthe itemh create an ellipse, as shown inside the figure below. Open the Gradient along wthe itemh fill wthe itemh a linear gradient as follows : Brown (R = 138, G = 66, B = 26) along wthe itemh dark brown (R = 56, G = 20, B = 0). Draw as many forms as you want, until you possess the desired result.
2. For further ralong wthe itemhom piece of dirt, we can actually change the shape along wthe itemh size of each element individually ground. Simply press along wthe itemh hold the Width tool to view a drop down menu of the seven Liquify tool. Then release the mouse cursor on the tool you want to use. Or just use the keyboard shortcut Shift + R, to open the main tool Warp ,. To open the "Settings" along wthe itemh change the settings for the Warp Tool at any time, simply double-click the icon. Enter the values shown inside the figure below, along wthe itemh then click OK. To dcan betort the region, click along wthe itemh drag the Warp Tool brush over the selected objects. Tool Warp dcan betorts, if used too much, so be careful not to overdo things.
3. Let's create the grass along wthe itemh place the item on top of the dirt pile. Take the Pen Tool (P) along wthe itemh create a curved line as shown below. Make sure the path can be still selected along wthe itemh Stroke panel, select the "section width of 4 'to apply the specified style inside the line. When you're done, apply the gradient inside the stroke by pressing the first yetton inside the panel Gradient along wthe itemh fill the resulting shape wthe itemh the linear gradient: light green (R = 184, G = 242, B = 56), along wthe itemh medium green (R = 95 G = 159, B = 0). Using the same method, you can simply create a lawn grass. To make the item more interesting, you can set different angles of gradient for each blade of grass.
4. Then, select both turf grass along wthe itemh dirt pile along wthe itemh group them (Ctrl + G). Turn on the panel of symbols along wthe itemh click on the New Symbol. When the parameters Symbol appears, give the character a name, in thcan be case, "the grass along wthe itemh dirt heap." Select the type of character as "Graphics" along wthe itemh confirm wthe itemh OK. Grab the Symbol Sprayer Tool (Shift + S), along wthe itemh select the freshly create a symbol. Just click along wthe itemh drag, release the mouse yetton when you think in which there are enough examples of the symbol. Do not worry about placing them directly yet, just make them tight. The symbol appears in a set of cases, the bounding box (refer to the image). You can use the symbol Shifter Tool to move the characters around, along wthe itemh put them in place until you are satcan befied. When thcan be can be done, you should get something like the image below.
5. It's time to create a few leaves at the base. Using the Ellipse Tool (L) create a perfect circle (hold Shift, to maintainside the aspect ratio). Select the left along wthe itemh right anchor point along wthe itemh move them down a bthe item. Then, select the top anchor inside the ellipse along wthe itemh drag the item to almost double the items original size. Choose segment Tool () along wthe itemh draw a straight vertical line, which starts at the tip of the leaf along wthe itemh ends inside the middle of the bottom of the sheet. After selecting the line along wthe itemh shape of the leaves, click the Divide yetton inside the panel Pathfinder, so we get two separated surfaces.
6. While the objects are grouped more, go to Effect> appears Warp> Arc, along wthe itemh the dialog box. After in which, make sure the option "Vertical" can be checked. -X Bent 'slider swthe itemch should be set to 21%. In the dcan betortion to keep the "horizontal" along wthe itemh "vertical" at their default values. Now choose Object> Expalong wthe itemh Appearance, to expalong wthe itemh the facilthe itemy. Ungroup objects (Shift + Ctrl + G), click the Gradient Panel along wthe itemh fill the selected sheet mold half wthe itemh a linear gradient as follows: light green (R = 184, G = 242, B = 56), along wthe itemh medium green (R = 95, G = 159, B = 0). Do the item again for the some other half of the sheet. Select the Pen Tool (P) by the toolbar along wthe itemh create a web form. Send the item behind a sheet form by a sent back commalong wthe itemh (Ctrl + [)
7. To complete the lcan bet, take the Pen Tool (P) by the toolbar along wthe itemh create a curved line, as shown inside the figure below. Keep the path selected inside the Stroke panel, select the "Width Profile 1" to change the variable width profile of the line. Open the Gradient again along wthe itemh set the following stroke coloration: light yellow (R = 240, G = 255, B = 191) along wthe itemh the average Green (R = 95, G = 159, B = 0). In the Stroke panel to set the stroke to 6pt. Make several copies of the sheet along wthe itemh the elements along wthe itemh arrange the item all on turf grass. If you want, you can turn the sheet horizontally along wthe itemh scale the item up a bthe item down. In addthe itemion, you can only turn the leaves, leaving the stems intact. Repeat thcan be step repeatedly until you are satcan befied.
8. Let's create water droplets today time. Select the Pen Tool (P) along wthe itemh draw a basic shape of a drop of water. After in which, fill the resulting shape wthe itemh light green (R = 208, G = 242, B = 154). We will need to set up some basic colorations for our facilthe itemy. Select Mesh Tool (U) along wthe itemh add a line to the grid by clicking on the form. If you decide to go into more details, you can add as many rows of the grid as you want. Take the Lasso Tool (Q) along wthe itemh drag all grid points in which you want to select, along wthe itemh then apply the coloration. Do the same for the rest of the grid points. If you want, you can easily make adjustments by pulling some of the control halong wthe itemhle.
9. While the object can be still selected, go to Effect> Stylize> Drop Shadow along wthe itemh enter the values shown. Take the Pencil Tool (N) along wthe itemh draw two different dimensions of irregular shapes along wthe itemh place them on top of our main subject. It will be the highlights of a drop of water. When the item looks good, open the Gradient Panel along wthe itemh apply linear gradients highlights as follows: whthe iteme (R = 251, G = 255, B = 239) along wthe itemh light green (R = 198, G = 255, B = 14) . Now a team of all the elements of a drop of water, copy, scale, along wthe itemh place them on some other forms of leaves. When you're fincan behed, you should end up wthe itemh something similar to the image below.
10. Let's create a simple ladybug. Create the body of the ladybug using Ellipse Tool (L). Then, using the same tool, create ansome other object along wthe itemh place the item on top of the body. Finally, create two lthe itemtle circles for eyes. Select all of the objects inside the Pathfinder Panel, click on the Divide yetton to divide surfaces. Now ungroup objects (Shift + Ctrl + G) along wthe itemh get rid of the part we do not need (refer to the image). Select the Pen Tool (P) along wthe itemh create a shape on the left side of the body.
Make a copy of the previous object, flip the item horizontally along wthe itemh place the item on the right side of the body. To splthe item the ladybug's body into three parts, select the itemems one by one addthe itemion, along wthe itemh go to Object> Path> Divide the following subjects. Select the freshly created objects (except the middle), along wthe itemh go to Object> Compound Path> Make, so we get 1 form. Open Gradient panel along wthe itemh fill the selected object wthe itemh radial gradients, as shown below: light orange (R = 232, G = 143, B = 33), dark red (R = 158, G = 44, B = 6) along wthe itemh the light Orange (R = 232, G = 143, B = 33). Select the middle part along wthe itemh fill the item wthe itemh a radial gradient as follows: light orange (R = 215, G = 107, B = 17), along wthe itemh dark red (R = 158, G = 44, B = 6). To fincan beh a ladybug, ladybug spots along wthe itemh create some antenna. Make several copies of a ladybug along wthe itemh arrange them in a ralong wthe itemhom order. Thcan be can be the item. I wish you enjoyed thcan be tutorial.
See the lcan bet of illustrator of books .
More 101 Illustrator tips along wthe itemh tricks for free.
About the author: Nikola Adžić
Hi, I'm a digthe itemal artcan bet along wthe itemh designer, along wthe itemh I truly enjoy creating photorealcan betic works. Most of the time I just watched the objects behave inside the "real" world, along wthe itemh the item's truly hard to create the item in a vector software such as Illustrator.
http://cheapestdigthe itemalart.com/Special Effects Illustrator: Water Dews on leaf background
http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Special Effects Illustrator: Water Dews on leaf background